Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm back (finally!)

Hello readers! Sorry its taken me so long to start posting again, I promise to update fairly regularly from here on out. I forget how diverting college is: what with classes, roommates and friends, football games, and of course homework, but I feel adjusted enough in school now to find time in my hectic schedule to share my stories, thoughts, and inspirations through this blog.

Have you guys ever tried Luna Bars? I discovered them this summer and have been practically living off of them now that school has started. They are granola-like bars made specially for women and can be found at your local grocery store near the sports bars. They are delicious. I would choose one of these over a candy bar anyday. Seriously.

But perhaps the best thing about them is that they are actuallly good for you (well except for the sugar I guess)! They contain 24 vitamins and minerals and each bar has 9g of protein, 3g of fiber, and 35% DV of calcium! And may I also mention they are 70% organic?

Almost too good to be true, right? They are perfect for people who are health-conscious but always on the go. And with 14 different flavors, its impossible to get bored with them. (My favorites are the White Chocolate Macademia Nut and the Smores flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment