Friday, September 11, 2009

Favorite things Friday...

This week, these have been a few of my favorite things...
  • Nivea chapstick
  • The sound of rain against your window as you fall asleep
  • Long, cultured conversations with complete strangers
  • New crushes
  • Watching the U.S. Open (tennis) all day, all week
  • Stepping on the scale to find out you've lost 5 pounds without even trying
  • Finishing a painting
  • The smell of D&G Light Blue perfume
  • Frozen yogurt runs with roommates

Have a beautiful weekend!

(painting by Joan DaGradi)

3 comments:

  1. frozen yogurt enhances the quality of my life... seriously! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to miraculously lose 5 pounds! My room-mate (until this year- now we both have our own places) wears D&G Light Blue and I can never smell it without thinking of her. It is so nice!
    Oh, and before I leave...new crushes are my favorite. I am working on my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of rain against windows.... All around great list!!

    ReplyDelete